10 Year old Competitve shooter

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TxShooter, Jan 6, 2015.

1. TxShooter

TxShooter Member Staff Member

What do you think of 10 year old children that do competitive shooting matches?

http://www.outdoorhub.com/stories/2...year-old-competitive-shooter-shyanne-roberts/

You can read the questions in the link above.

2. N.M.Edmands

N.M.Edmands New Member

I think it's damn close to sliced bread or pockets on shirts. And to hell with PC bull****!

3. TxShooter

So you think she does good, and has a good outlook?

4. N.M.Edmands

N.M.Edmands New Member

OK-busted! I didn't click on the artical as I had seen her on Nightline. My original answer stands, but I'd like to tell her She can choose the military AND be a professional Shooter. Look at Daniel Horner!
    Finger low on the trigger guard?__nah just picture taken while in motion getting into the pose. [I've seen other videos and Shyanne owns the skills.}

5. TxShooter

Good that you know more about her that I do.

Now to find something else.

6. teamouting

teamouting New Member

teamouting

Thanku so much for sharing this informations.i got a clear information about this topic.i really very interesting to read this topic.thanks a lot for sharing this topic

7. packingmaterial

packingmaterial New Member

Gun is a dangerous article use it carefully,it can sometimes kill the life of many humans,use it carefully otherwise it will give a bad affect to the world.

8. stellafrancis

stellafrancis Junior Member

Hard work is the key to success. Without hard work we could not achieve anything in our life. Here the 10 year old competitive shooter is becoming a inspiring example for all. Really like to appreciate.

9. thingstodoingoa

thingstodoingoa New Member

Really this is is the result of great hard work and an inspiration to all people who faces such a situation in your life.