Has anyone got their shipping box yet?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Two Guns, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Two Guns

Two Guns New Member

Just checking here at the forum to see if anyone has got their shipping box yet from Caracal.
    I am talking about the box to send your recalled Caracal in for a replacement Caracal not a check.
    I am really starting to get heated with no email replies from Caracal.
    It is really bad business to blow off customers that like your product.
    Would it be too much to ask for a Dam email reply?

2. Two Guns

Two Guns New Member

Well I just got off the phone a little while ago and got some answers.
    A nice Lady answered the phone and gave me some info.
    All of the guns are here in the USA. They are going through customs.
    It is taking so long because there are 10,000 of them. They (Caracal) should have them in 1-3 weeks.
    When they get them they will then ship out the over night shipping boxes.
    After they receive our guns back from us they will do all the paper work and put it into their computers.
    It could take between 1-2 weeks for them to do this.
    Then they will ship our new guns to us at our home address.
    It looks like we will have our guns by March.

3. NevadaBob

NevadaBob New Member

Two Guns...I noticed on their website they've got some different colored guns. Do you think we can request one of those or is this strictly a "black for black" trade? I know that I can call them but I'm often too busy at work to do so.

4. Two Guns

Two Guns New Member

I think our guns are already picked for us. They will have the same serial number and sight setup. So I don't think we can change colors.

5. Arizona Gunner

Arizona Gunner New Member

I doubt they will have the same serial number. That would mean they would have to destroy the original guns to avoid duplication, rather than refurbish/repair and then resell them. The economics would make a bad situation even worse for them. There is no BATF requirement for a replacement to have the same number.

6. Two Guns

Two Guns New Member

That is what the Lady at Caracal told me. So maybe she is wrong but that is what she told me.

7. MBM

MBM New Member

Thats pretty much the story i got too. But they didnt mention of anything about the serial # to me. I know it cant get here soon enuff! A guy on their facebook page also said the ones who have opted for a replacement also gets a free hat and shirt and 2 extra mags and 15% of an accesories purchase. :D

8. Gary1911A1

Gary1911A1 New Member

Haven't got my box either. :(

9. jhb

jhb New Member

Same here.....nada so far. Sure hope caracal gets this done before the feds do whatever they are gonna try to do.

10. NevadaBob

NevadaBob New Member

No stinkin' boxes yet!

11. missoula77

missoula77 New Member

i called about a month ago and still haven't received my box..no reply to my email either. Love the pistol!

12. Two Guns

Two Guns New Member

Got an email today from Caracal stating boxes will be shipping at the end of February.

13. NevadaBob

NevadaBob New Member

Thanks Two Guns for keeping us posted. Boy, the time frame keeps getting pushed back.

14. tnkrizzo

tnkrizzo New Member

WOW. I am a FFL dealer and at Shot Show I was told by the CFO that ALL replacements will be shipped to customers att he beginning of February, and that my order of 30 guns would be shipped to me in March. It would appear that is not the case anymore...

15. MidwestSpecial

MidwestSpecial New Member

got my shipping box on January 30. haven't sent the gun back yet will be doing that this week.

16. Two Guns

Two Guns New Member

This means that the Caracals have made it through customs. Oh yah!!!

17. Two Guns

Two Guns New Member

That is weird now that I think of it. Caracal sent me my email Feb 4 and said they will be sending them out at the end of Feb and MidwestSpecial got his Jan 30. Some thing is not right here.

18. Auguste Capone

Auguste Capone New Member

I'm sure that there is a batch process for getting everything through. Yours must be in a different batch.

19. Parnell

Parnell New Member

I sent my gun Nov 16. They thought I wanted a refund when I didn't. Straightened out. Called yesterday, told by nice lady they have received 500 guns from Customs and are "testing the triggers" to make sure they are like the original. Should ship in 2 weeks. Also, serial numbers will be new.

20. mlk18

mlk18 New Member

I sent an email to Caracal last week trying to find out when they would be shipping new guns to gun shops (No. 1 on my LGS waiting list). The replied within a couple hours saying mid-March. I hope that hold trues.