Just hello

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by damBob, Mar 26, 2015.

1. damBob

damBob New Member

Still shooting C and F Q.S. Anyone still here?
    Bob

2. Ivan244

Ivan244 New Member

Turned my Model C in :( Waiting for the new Quick sight model C to come out.

3. okie67

okie67 New Member

I still have a Caracal F and its still going strong.Sent my other two back in for a refund.Hope to purchase another model C in 2015.

4. damBob

damBob New Member

Ivan a friend called me yesterday to UPS left a note on his door. Package from Caracal requiring adult signature. All of mine Waffen Weeks, did not send them back. Hope your wait won't be much longer
    Bob

5. bigleaf

bigleaf New Member

Got my letter today

Got my UPS letter today. It's another recall. They want me to send back the F QS that they sent me to replace my F QS. Sigh.

6. Ivan244

Ivan244 New Member

Actually I turned mine in last year and received the refund. Got excited about the CP 661 but was ok with reintroducing Model C. Supposedly launching mid-2015 so June ish. Can't wait, one of the best if not best striker triggers I've experienced.

7. damBob

damBob New Member

Yeah I got the recall letters yesterday. I still plan to keep mine. The trigger is as good as any of my custom Glocks.

8. Rubydraper

Rubydraper New Member

Hi friends I am newbie here and I am happy to the part of the community and I found it very interesting and hope this could make me aware of things happening around. I am writer from UK working with buy custom essays online where students could make use of expert help for writing assistance

9. tabletopcalendar

tabletopcalendar New Member

Hai,I am working in a graphic design company.The secret behind our achievements is our workers dedication and the satisfaction of our customers.