New Caracal Enhanced F

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by okie67, Jul 8, 2017.

1. okie67

okie67 New Member

Picked up a new Caracal F last week and its really nice.Shot about a 100 rounds through it so far and its flawless.Trigger is different from the old models it has a longer reset and has a heavier pull.Will get of tomorrow and put some more rounds down range.

Attached Files:

2. portern

portern New Member

nice! not sure if you have one, but if you do - how does it compare to one of the 2016 recall replacement models? the slide is different, but the frame and internals should still be the same, no?

3. MINKMAN

MINKMAN New Member

will the color inserts for the grip be available like for the older models??????

4. MINKMAN

MINKMAN New Member

I get my enhanced F tuesday can't wait it will be my 1st Caracal

5. okie67

okie67 New Member

The frame is the same as the older guns but the slide is different and made in the US.Mine has about 300 rounds through it with zero issues,great gun so far.Only gripe is the trigger reset is long, you have to completely release the trigger for it to reset.Hopefully the next batch of pistols are different.The controls are the same and the magazines as well,wish I had kept some of my mags instead of returning them.

6. MINKMAN

MINKMAN New Member

I just got my Enhanced F yesterday . I love the gun but the trigger is horrible compared to the original . I'm hoping they come out with a trigger kit or upgrade for it. Yes it's much longer than the original you have to let it out almost all the way before it resets.

7. okie67

okie67 New Member

Yes I hope they fix that in the future,not too impressed with the trigger reset.