Pre-GB Handguns

Discussion in 'Collector's Corner' started by gun.fm, Sep 17, 2011.

1. gun.fm

gun.fm Shutterbug

I'm fairly familiar with the old Steyr Handguns, from the internal magazine autoloaders to the Belgian designed pocket pistols, and the somewhat notorious GB. Unfortunately I can't demo much, I sold off most of my pre-1950's handguns to buy more of what I really love, military carbines.*

That said, does anyone here have a Roth-Steyr? I'd like to fondle one even if I can't actually fire it.

* I now see collecting WWII and earlier pistols a hobby for old men. Meaning, I'll do it later.

2. Predecessor

Predecessor New Member

gun.fm, do you own a GB? If so, I'd love to get together an try it out. I've been eyeing this pistol for awhile now waiting for the "right" moment to try one out. Thoughts on the pistol?

The Roth-Steyr has always intrigued me as well. It reminds me somewhat of the pistol they made and used in Logan's Run which is probably why I have always been attracted to it.

3. gun.fm

gun.fm Shutterbug

I actually sold mine, it was far more used than I was told, but I plan to purchase a nicer one this calendar year.

4. gun.fm

gun.fm Shutterbug

Steyr SP

I'm looking for a Steyr SP, rare, in case anyone has one they want to sell. If this forum doesn't have a post that I've found one, assume I still want it. :)

Coincidentally I just finished the Logan's Run TV series. Like the written trilogy - it lost its effectiveness as it went on.

Attached Files: